Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Just some of the babes of YOaCaYB or "YOCK- YIB" UPDATED

Ben told me to post pictures of "the babes" from the last post. So here you go, Ben, considering he's the only one who's following me at the moment.

Hope For Haiti Now: A Global Benefit For Earthquake Relief held in Los Angeles
Charlize Theron and the luckiest phone ever created

MTV Networks UpFront - Show
Jon Stewart, looking slightly high and holding a very phallic microphone. I know I said babes, but he might as well be. Yes, I have a man crush on him.

SONY BMG Grammy Party - Arrivals
Fiona Apple, doing her best to look like a 18th century 12-year-old child. Love me. I'll never treat you badly. I'll always be there when you need to cry.

82nd Annual Academy Awards - Arrivals
Anna Kendrick, looking like she probably did when I winked at her (in my dream). You know how you walk down the street and you see someone great looking, but you're not necessarily sure why you feel that way? That's how I feel about this lady.

2010 Vanity Fair Oscar Party Hosted By Graydon Carter - Arrivals
Meryl Streep, probably looking down at the rest of Hollywood and smiling wryly with the knowledge that she has more talent than the rest of them put together.
























Also, I didn't add a picture of Scout because she's on a bike trip at the moment and I don't know if I have permission to do so. This is Scout; I had to update because she's on a bike trip and I didn't yet have her permission, until now! She's left Irvine, and all her Facebook says is that she's on "the Central Coast," which apparently means just north of Santa Barbara in wine country. Confession- I don't know much about Californian geography. Heck, I don't know much about West Coast geography. As you can see, Scout is beautiful and has a great personality. And she's single, male readers not named Ben!

2 comments:

  1. Holy shit, didn't realize Fiona Apple was ever that hot.
    Ahhh, babes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's only like twelve photos from PicApp of Fiona Apple. Look up pictures of her- she's quite gorgeous. She just has a really terrible, and probably unwarranted, reputation.

    I like how my subconscious rewards you with probably the best looking woman the world can boast at the moment. Of course, I had a beautiful date too, but she's mad at me because you didn't include her as the costume designer for the film. Dreamscape Charlize will never be mad.

    ReplyDelete